The Good, The Bad And Member

by DarinGaiser135951239 posted Sep 11, 2024
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

ESC닫기

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 수정 삭제
Caboodle is satisfactory and I second it to others. Ok champion present, thanks you. Accept, fit and all things works great. Show one's gratitude you fitted regularly updating the site. Thanks repayment for the circulation, buy works great. Approximately proper, win download everything. Decent site. Thanks Cap. Everything is quality, it works. Well-grounded what I needed! Admin, I love you! As if extraordinarily by reason of me.

The whole shebang is great! Thank you exceptionally much. Greetings to the administrators. You have a wholesome moderated site. Thrasybulus, but it retreated and went into the Hellespont. [14] Rhodes entered in BC. Epaminondas concluded a concordat of friendship between Thebes, Rhodes, Chios, and Byzantium. [17] The union of Rhodes and contain Thebes collapsed after the Battle of Mantinea in BC. With the brook of the Carian monarch Mausolus, power in Rhodes came to an intention in BC.

Mausolus died and kid Artemisia ascended the throne of Caria. The Rhodian convoy attacked Halicarnassus but was defeated. The Carian fleet captured Rhodes. Artemisia executed the leaders of Rhodes and kijd erected a bronze cairn in Rhodes where she is depicted fervent brands into the citizens of Rhodes. [19] After the termination of Artemisia in BC, the Rhodians expelled the Carians just in BC. Alexander the Skilful sent a garrison to Rhodes, which was expelled after the crowned head's death in BC.

Rhodes was the most well-connected center of traverse trade in the Eastern Mediterranean. Archaeological excavations entertain revealed a stadium, theater, and temples on the acropolis, as ok as erection foundations, streets, kijd an underground sewage and soda water supply network, and love sections of antique fortress walls. Rhodes was destroyed about an earthquake in BC. Undivided of the events of the First Mithridatic Tilt against was the siege of Rhodes in 88 BC.

Rhodes received refugees from the Roman province of Asia occupied close to Mithridates. The convoy of the Pontic majesty Mithridates VI was repelled on the Rhodian navarch Damagoras [6]. In 42 BC, Rhodes level into deteriorate [6]. The city was officially called the "dem of the Rhodians", was built as an amphitheater according to the Hippodamian technique, and was famous in requital for its urban structure.

The see had widespread off the mark streets intersecting at right angles. According to the advice contained in the texts of antique authors, the city was decorated with many temples and statues. The see had five ports, of which the locations of three attired in b be committed to been established, while traces of the other two acquire been lost. Entire of them was the Great Refuge, corresponding to the current Commercial Port.

class=Another seaport was the Military Seaport, located on the district of Mandraki. During military operations, the entrance to it was closed with a chain. And for good, the third refuge was located on the tract of the haven of Acanthia.
TAG •

Articles

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20